The New Face of the IWFA
We wanted to take a moment to update you on the continued efforts of the IWFA and what the association is doing to both increase awareness and raise the profile of our industry. The IWFA is unveiling a brand new look with a more modern and contemporary feel. This updated image can be seen on the association’s redesigned website – www.iwfa.com, which has also undergone a complete overhaul, increasing functionalities and overall user experience.
There are many new exciting features on the new IWFA website, notably:
- Sleek, updated layout using the IWFA’s fresh new colors and branding
- More timely updates highlighting current IWFA and industry news
- Enhanced communication system, allowing for more targeted emails to members depending on specific industry roles and interests
- Easier to navigate with easy-to-use tabs for browsing
- Segmented for specific audiences (i.e. Consumers and Window Film Professionals)
- Simplified business locator, providing the ability to search for a dealer, distributor, supplier or specific manufacturer
- Access to media releases, industry news and legislative alerts
- Interactive events calendar with auto-calendar appointments and a “Remind Me” feature
- Exclusive, members-only content, including branding and marketing materials to download and share
The web site is a source of information for thousands of consumers and design professionals so if you are not already a member you are missing out on being promoted to these potential customers. We encourage you to join, so that you can take full advantage of these new features. To learn more about a membership in the IWFA, including how to join, click here.