Our employee-first approach is reflected in the benefits package we offer Madico personnel. Aside from competitive compensation, Madico offers an array of compelling benefits* including
- Several medical and dental insurance packages designed for a variety of life stages
- A generous “partial matching” 401(k) retirement program managed by one of the world’s most recognized money management organizations
- Company-paid short- and long-term disability and a carefully selected life insurance option
Madico is aware of the importance of family. To that end, we offer all non-union employees a minimum of two weeks’ paid vacation. We also recognize eight holidays, not including a paid holiday shutdown between December 25th and January 1st. In the event of a family emergency, the Family Medical Leave Act is available for all staffers who meet the legislated guidelines.
Additional benefits include flexible spending accounts, no-cost confidential counseling, discounted shopping, and even some recreational programs.
*Some benefits vary according to employee’s location, position and union status.
Madico and Blue Cross Blue Shield proudly bring you the following medical plans:
- BCBS Network Blue (HMO) Offered to Non-Union and Union employees(and their families) who live within the MA service area.
- BCBS Blue Care Elect Preferred (PPO) Offered to Non-Union and Union employees (and their families) who live outside the MA service area.)
- BCBS POS- Blue Choice 2 (POS) Offered to Non-Union and Union employees (and their families)
BCBS Dental Blue Offered to all Non-Union and Union employees (and their families.)
Madico has partnered up with an accredited Insurance agency to bring you the following company paid benefits.
Offered to all Non-Exempt Non-Union and Union employees. Offers a percentage of the employee’s pay for a pre-determined time period.
Offered to all Non-Exempt and Exempt Non-Union Employees. Offers a percentage of the employee’s pay.
Offered to all Non-Union and Union employees. (Please note: Coverage is different based on non-union/union status.)
With the expertise of Fidelity Investments, Madico offers a 401(k) plan for employees. Madico offers a generous 401(K) company match program. (Please note: Some 401(k) differ for Non-Union and Union Employees)
Standard vacation allotment is two weeks for Non- Union employees.
Madico offers 8 paid holiday with a paid Holiday Shutdown between Christmas and New Year’s.
Family Medical Leave Act is available for all employees who meet the defined guidelines.
Health Care/Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
Available to any employee who is interested. Money can be deducted on a pre-tax basis to help off-set the expenses of health care that is not covered by the insurance plans or for dependent care expenses, i.e. child care, etc.
Free and Confidential counseling is available to all employees.
Metropolitan Credit Union
All employees are eligible
(Massachusetts Association for Recreation and Employee Services)
All employees are eligible for discounts at places like: Water Country, Six Flags, and Canobie Lake Park